Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's easy to lose weight...

...when you're in love.

Seriously, I care next to nothing about eating, let alone overeating.

So that's my weight loss recommendation.  Get in the early stages of love where you don't want to think about anything else except for the person that makes you so happy.  So easy to do, right?

In related news, I received a insider tip from someone in my company that said that we're not doing great.  I will likely need to change jobs before the year is up.  I'm not worried at all - I was looking for a job when I found this one.  I'm confident in my skills and abilities as a leader and individual contributor and I feel confident that I will be able to find something that will fit.

It may involve a move to the bigger city near me (the one I just moved from).  Good news - that's closer to the boyfriend and larger pool of employers. Bad news - I'd have to figure out where to live AGAIN and worry about day cares and school ratings.

BUT I don't need to make that decision now as these changes aren't necessarily imminent so I'm choosing to not clutter up my brain with thoughts of what if and trying to plan out mitigation strategies for the various possibilities.

I'm letting that shit go for now.

3 Comments:

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Della said...

Situs ini tidak pernah melarang para pemula unutuk mencoba keberuntungan di saat ingin bermain dan juga situs ini malah akan membantu para pemula agar mereka dapat menang dengan mudah dan juga tidak kehilangan uang sedikitpun
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/interqq78/
datahk 2019

jenna said...

I think diet is key to better health. Here are some useful links to help getting your weight under control

Eat healthy

Stone Soup


Buying a juicer


Juicing Reddit Community


Quora Juicers Community


Juicers
Buying a good juicer

Finding the best juicer for you

Choice of a juicer