Thursday, April 30, 2009

An open letter to the bagels in the kitchen

Dear Einstein Bros. Bagels in the kitchen,

I will not be eating one of you today.

Yes, you are still my very favorite morning treat.

But the thing is, I really want to lose weight this week...and the way I like to enjoy you is toasted and with large dallops of cream cheese - you know, the stuff in the tubs right beside you? Yeah, that combination is 13 points...almost half of what my daily points allowance is.

Yes, I do have flex points left...but that's not the issue.

The point is, I don't really want you today. At least not the taste of you... I'm feeling rejected this morning. I'm feeling stressed. And inside my crazy head, I think you will make things better.

But we both know you won't.

So I'm not going to be eating one of you today.

Much love,
Anne

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Way to let that bagel know who's the boss! Congrats on being in control.

Unknown said...

Stop by my blog when you have a chance, I have something for you!