Saturday, May 22, 2010

Linky Love

I'm about to do something that is so overdue even I'm embarrassed at the lateness.

I'm about to finally hold up my end of the bargain for blogger awards that I've gotten...be prepared for three posts in a row...because that's how I roll on Saturdays apparently. :)

But before I do that, I want to pass on that my friend (yay!) Katy over at Project Look Good Naked is hosting a Biggest Loser type challenge. It'll be about three months long and the buy-in is $10. I don't know about you, but I pay $10 WEEKLY to go to my Weight Watchers meeting, so a $10 buy-in for three months worth of motivation is pretty good.

I admit, I don't think I'm going to win. But then, I smacked myself upside the head (virtually) and thought about my recent post about really trying things. WHY NOT TRY?

So, I signed up and am really looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish.

Check out her blog and join if you're interested.

0 Comments: