Monday, January 12, 2009

Going down...

This past month, I have been up, down, up, down, down, up, and then down again.

Last week I ended up gaining 2.2 pounds and this past week I lost 1.6. The end result is that I'm 4 pounds down in the past month, which is good. But I guess I'd rather do little losses than this pendulum swing.

I do feel like I will do fine this week - even though I'm going out of town and likely won't have much control over planning meals, etc. I'm not sure what the plan is for basically anything other than that my friends will pick me up from the airport and hopefully get me back to the airport. Other than that, I don't know what is going to happen. BUT I am going to be with two great girls who I know love me and want me to succeed. So I know that they will be as adaptable as they can be so I feel like I can be on program this week.

And that's basically all I want...for the trend to continue downward. To live my life and be healthier even in travel.

0 Comments: