Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a first

Yikes.

This is the first post of a new blog I'm trying out. We'll see if it sticks.

I wanted a place where I could blog openly about my decision to get healthier - specifically physically. My other blog is a great place for people to come for a good laugh. But here is where I get to write about being smaller and my efforts to fight many demons from my past.

Turning 31, for some reason, has been a big thing for me. I suppose it's because I'm officially in my 30s. And let's face it, I'm not getting younger. All the things I thought that I'd be (wife, mom, aunt, etc.) by now have not happened. And I'm tired of waiting for it.

So I've been working on being healthier - mind, body, and spirit.

Sometimes it seems more of a challenge.

So welcome. Welcome to my journey to smaller fun pants.

1 Comment:

Kris said...

I SUPPORT YOU SMALLER FUN PANTS...and I look forward to seeing them get smaller and smaller. I hope to follow in your footsteps!