Monday, December 22, 2008

El Paso Weigh In

I just came back from weighing in while on vacation in El Paso... and I miss my leader. :)

I decided not to stay for the meeting because the leader here was CRAZY. Apparently there is a rule that you can't take off your shoes for weigh-in. Even with my shoes on, I lost 1 pound. I came home and we weighed my shoes and they were 22 oz...which I am estimating at 1.4 pounds. So 2.4 pounds gone this week is fantastic.

What's more is that I had a goal that I wanted to be down 40 pounds by Christmas...and I think 39.6 is pretty darn close... plus, technically Christmas is Thursday...and I could lose 0.4 pounds by then. :)

Now, I could go into a lot of reasons about how I'm not sure that the 2.4 is accurate - mostly because I didn't eat much today...but my sister told me to just take the loss and be happy with it. So I am.

1 Comment:

Levi said...

Congrats on the weight loss despite the CRAZY WW leader and your lead boots. That is nuts. Maybe she didn't want everyone to spread foot diseases. Hoof and mouth?