Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting my momentum back

Please refer to the post from a week ago - you know, the one where I THOUGHT I gained two pounds? Well, it turns out, there was a fluke either on the WW scale or something...because this past week, the scale at Weight Watchers said I gained 5.2 pounds.

People, I'm sure I have done stuff to actually gain that much, but I can guarantee that that is not what I did this past week.

I was shocked to see that number, but I also feel good about that I'm not freaking out. I know that between last week and this week, I actually only gained 1.4. And I can deal with 1.4. After all, I didn't have a lot to choose from at my dad's over Thanksgiving and I definitely indulged this past week by wanting to eat more than my points goal. So really, 1.4 makes sense.

And the 5.2 was just enough of a kick in the butt to get me off of my lazy butt to realize that it all doesn't come easy - or at least not all the time.

The new Weight Watchers plan kicked off yesterday and I'm actually really excited to use the tracker again.

So, I'm focused to do the best I can do this week - and I feel good about that. :)

1 Comment:

Levi said...

Go WW tracker. I liked the new program but I've been sick so haven't even started. That's my excuse and I'm stickin to it.