Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fixing a flat

Ugh.

So I didn't get to go to Weight Watchers on Monday night. Long story short, we had a big boss come in that day and I had to dress up super nice - and that meant that I had to wear something different than my jeans and light weight (t-shirt type) material that I typically go to WW in. We were asked to go out to eat with the head honcho and that took me going to WW completely out of the running.

The other thing is that I know that I gained last week...and I guess I didn't really want to relinquish my 50 pound marker just yet. So I also avoided going...even just a little.

This week, so far, I've been HORRIBLE. Like last night I stopped off at Burger King to get a Jr Whopper, fries, and a Butterfinger pie. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? I haven't done that for months and months.

I'm not sure. I'm not sure if it's because I feel like 50 is a lot so I'm still celebrating, I'm not sure if I'm bored, and I'm not sure that it's not eating my stress that I'm going through.

Whatever it is, I WANT to get my act together.

I read on a blog that Jilllian Michaels said, "When you are driving down the freeway and get a flat tire, you don't pull over and slash the other three do you? NO! You fix the flat tire and move on!"

So even though I can't do anything about the previous days this week, I can at least fix my flat tire and go on down the road.

Just remind me that I cleaned up my act when I post about Monday's gain. Remind me that it could've been a lot worse if I had slashed my other three tires. Deal?

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I'll remind you! Fix your flat and keep on driving you hear!!!