Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm not even sure how to feel about it yet

I did well last week. I remained on program and exercised my little patooty. I even stayed true to my not-weighing promise...and slipped up on that on Sunday.

The result?

I lost 5 pounds.

Now, because I didn't weigh myself all week, I have no idea if this was something that I was trending towards or something that was a fluke. Either way, I'm actually pretty happy.

My goal this week is to just NOT gain. If I maintain that huge 5 pound loss, then I can celebrate for real next week.

The thing is, it's Tuesday morning and I'm a little surprised at how NOT freaked out I actually am. I am happy. I went out for pizza with the guy I'm dating and didn't eat anywhere close to as many points as I could've. I woke up this morning and feel really positively towards my weight loss.

I'm at exactly 50 pounds. And I was right...that *is* a lot of weight to lose. But I'm not even halfway there...so now is not the time for freaking out. :) Now is the time where I can recommit and work this program as well as I can.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work, and don't freak out!!!! I'm sure you'll be able to maintain that loss. 50 pounds is so impressive, I can't wait to get there.

H.K. said...

Good luck, I think it's great that you're losing weight! My goal right now is not to gain any more weight until I can figure out what healthful eating plan I can stick to.

I look forward to reading more, it's always helpful for me to read other people's journey towards weight loss.