Monday, May 4, 2009

Thanks, Bonnie!

I received this award from Bonnie and it's the first one I've ever gotten for my Smaller Fun Pants blog. And I couldn't be happier! :)


As with most blogging awards, there comes a set of rules!


Here's what you do when you have received the "Super Blogger" award:

Tape it up on your blog somewhere.

Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!

When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.

Alright, so I'm giving it to these people:
POD- she really seems to "get" me - and is always so encouraging when I seem to most need it. Her comments have kept me going and kept this blog as honest as it is (which is very).
Slackey - sometimes I think that she is my long long little sister - we seem to have the same issues and I am so thankful that her spunky self came into my virtual world.
Back to the Fridge- Charlie is HILARIOUS and even though he's a guy (gasp!) he's totally dealing with the same weight loss issues as everyone else.
Chubby Chick - She is so motivational and has a really positive outlook. I simply adore her and her blog.
Fat Bridesmaid - Alright, her fashion sense is off the hook and she tells it like it is. :)

3 Comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Wow! Thanks dude! (Seeing as how I'm wearing a post-workout oversized t-shirt and yoga capris at the moment the fashion bit amuses me.)

Levi said...

I hate to sound so cliche but OMG! I didn't know you read any of my driveling comments. How great is this!?
Thank you! And I *do* get you.

Slackey said...

Aww, yay for another big sister. :)