Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tips for managing the holidays

Guess what today is?

It's the launch of the LAST MONTH of Laughing Cow/BlogHer's monthly contest.

That's right - this is the last month you can enter to win a $150 gift card for the low, low price of a comment.

Click on over to my review blog (which has been loading slowly this morning - so have patience!) to read about my plans on how I'm going to manage the barrage of treats this holiday season.

I can't wait to read your tips as well!

2 Comments:

Lanie said...

I adore you, but you need to edit the spelling of your title.

:P I'll go check out the contest, but I bet I can't win again, can I ?

Happy Fun Pants said...

What do you mean? I totally MEANT man-gaging.

Oh - you thought I meant managing?

:)

Thanks for your sharp eyes - sorry I'm a dunce sometimes. :)