Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Laugh and win

Good morning!!! I have something SO exciting to share with you.

I was picked to write funny posts about fitness, eating, and cooking each month for six months by Laughing Cow and BlogHer. How cool is that?!?

It's like the movie "Julie and Julia" but without Meryl Streep. And without Amy Adams. And it's not only about cooking. Also, it's not a movie. But you know, other than all that, this is JUST like that movie.

So...since it's a sponsored thing, I can't post it on this blog. You have to go to my review blog to read it. But please do!

It's my first post on that blog... and I'm feeling a like I've just invited a bunch of people to a party, it's a few minutes until it starts, and no one is arriving yet. What's going through my head is the typical hostess cry, "OH MY GOSH WHAT IF PEOPLE DON'T SHOW?!?!? And what am I going to do with all of this cheese?"

Leave a comment and you can win $150 in this month's sweepstakes. Although I don't have any control over it, I would love for the winner to be one of MY readers - because (and I may be a bit biased here) you guys are the best. If you want, you can become a follower on that blog and you won't miss another opportunity to enter the next few month's drawings as well. Also I will feel less like the kid picked last for kickball.

Good luck and thank you in advance for checking it out!

10 Comments:

Traci said...

How exciting! I'm so going to that party!!

I gave you a blog award!! Come on by to see. http://tracitreasures.blogspot.com/

Lanie said...

OMG! A CHEESE PARTY! Count this fatty in!

Debbie said...

Okay I am all for a cheese party. Sounds like it was fun..

Levi said...

This is really great news!

Lesia said...

I am not surprised. I told you that you were a GREAT writer!smile.

TinaM said...

That's so cool! I'm going to a party!!! (and that you got picked to do that is ok to I guess...)
LOL!!!
:) They couldn't have picked anyone better for the job.

Joy said...

Congratulations. That is really awesome. I will check it out! Hugs!

Lesia said...

I ALWAYS ALWAYS read your post no matter how long. It is my way of relaxing and getting in a good laugh. I now will be reading your new blog. I don't think you are rude if you don't comment just never know if or when some one reads it is a bit puzzling to me. Just saying. I don't write for the therapeutic purpose of helping me, so not quite sure why I blog really. Just like meeting new people I guess.smile.

Karen@WaistingTime said...

How cool for you:)

turleybenson said...

By the way, this is AWESOME. I'm not even jealous. OK, a little bit, but mostly I'm just happy for you! You ARE SO FUNNY, no matter the size of the pants.