Monday, October 12, 2009

And another thing...

So I'm vowing to post here more often.

I've focused my marketing efforts more towards the Happy Fun Pants one...and although I think that that is fine, I'm proud of the work that I'm doing here too.

I'm vowing to post at least three times a week here - with the option of posting more per week when I feel like it.

So basically? You've been warned.

And also? Thanks for posting comments here - it makes it so much easier to post stuff when you know that they're being read. Maybe I need the comments more here than on my other one...I don't know. But I do know that it feels good to get your "atta' girl" comments. :)

3 Comments:

Levi said...

You talkin to me?

Happy Fun Pants said...

But of course! :)

Kris said...

Anne, thanks for all your posts! They make my week better!