Sunday, October 18, 2009

I think I'm done...for now

So in case you're reading this via Google Reader, I've changed my blog.

And I think I'm done. The last piece I really want to figure out is how to create a masthead/header without Photoshop - because I don't want to buy that program just yet.

I recognize that the scribbly writing is sort of hard to see against the header picture...so maybe there is a way to outline it in some way. Other than that, am I missing any obvious things that look icky?

I've designed it on a Mac and I know that it looks different on a PC sometimes - so I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like at work tomorrow.

And in case you're wondering, I do love the header image. It looks like a glowing heater behind a grate. And honestly? I feel that that signifies me - something glowing with white-hot potential.

Sometimes the grating is there for my protection...and sometimes it's for yours. :)

0 Comments: