Friday, October 23, 2009

Free to be...you and me

There may be some major changes here in the near future.

All I'm asking is that you click and read my other blog's post for today. You can read it by clicking here.

Would you all still read me if I combined my blogs? That mixed in with the seriousness of this blog there were posts of humor and my general life craziness?

I'm open to any and all thoughts you might have - even if you think that they'll hurt my feelings.

Please leave a comment here, on the other blog - or write me directly at happyfunpants [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks.

6 Comments:

Levi said...

Yes, I will still read you.

Or no, on second thought, combine them and I'm gone!~
;-)

Kris said...

[sigh]....I guess so. I sure hate sharing though...and now everyone will know how much I love this blog...ok

Amy P said...

Oh, I'd read you on one or both. But I am starting to feel your pain - though not ready to take action. I am neglecting "Where's Your Tug?" Currently, I am blaming school, though.

Florida Food Snob said...

I would def still read - the blog should be more about you than others remember that is what keeps us interested :-)

Happy Fun Pants said...

Thank you guys so much.

I'm not sure how I'm going to change things, but I definitely will...

Your support means a lot, though.

So thank you.

Katie J ♥ said...

Yes we would!!!