Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When I feel better, I do better

Hi there! I bet you've been wondering where I've been...or perhaps you've been happy that I've been blessedly silent.

I didn't intend to be silent, necessarily...it's just that I have been trying to figure out my food, my eating, my exercising, and how that all functions when I'm just burnt out on focusing so hard on it.

The result? I gained a few pounds these past two weeks.

For me, the great thing is that I realized a few days ago that I missed not going for a run in the morning. I hate the feeling of being bloated and the horrible headaches that go along with poor food choices.

I found myself, at the tail end of last week, that when I did what my body naturally wanted to do, that it FELT better.

Go figure. I actually missed having fruit and veggies. I missed feeling, well...lighter.

So I'm back.

I have another issue on that has been plaguing me these past two weeks though - dealing more with body issues than with the actual numeric values of weight loss. To be honest, I'm not sure that I'm done processing that yet - so the posts may be more ramble-y than normal.

2 Comments:

Michele said...

Just discovered your blog, so glad I did! I, too, am a returning WW and need to get serious this time while still having fun with it. Hmm..is there such a thing?

Nice to "meet" you! :)

Levi said...

Go for the ramble!