Friday, June 25, 2010

I am OUTTA here!

Joe and I are going away for the weekend on a vacation to celebrate our anniversary.

That's right, one year ago tomorrow, I had my first date with the man that captured my heart (I know...you're puking right about now).

Anyway, I'm not sure where we're going or what we'll be doing, but it will be fun and a much needed distraction from our too empty house.

Love to you all - and have a great weekend.

P.S. Because I'm silly in love, look at these flowers he sent me! I'm a sucker for daisies...



(swoon)


The first set arrived in a broken vase with broken stems. A quick call to the florist and I got a replacement arrangement AND they didn't take back the previous arrangement. I put the new set in a different vase and got rid of the ones that were broken...and voila! TWO sets of flowers! :) :) :)

Joe says that I should say that the second set are from my secret boyfriend. Audra and I decided that the secret boyfriend HAD to be Canadian (aren't they all?). I had already decided that his name is George Glass (any Brady fans out there?).

9 Comments:

Levi said...

I hope your weekend is spectacular. Hard to believe it's been a year. Don't do anything I wouldn't do (which is not much).
Love ya.

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend what a beautiful arrangement I love daisies too.

TinaM said...

Haha, I didn't know what you were talking about, I had to click the link ;) Funny stuff :) I have a secret Canadian boy friend too!!! His name is Georges St Pierre. Love him! (i know, no one probably knows who that is lol)
Congratulations... on your REAL boy friend and anniversary. Have fun!!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations on your year anniversary. Hope your weekend is more than you hoped it would be.

Becca said...

Awwww, pretty flowers! I hope you two had a fabulous anniversary!!

Congrats!

Katy said...

Happy anniversary!!! I remember our first anniversary like it was yesterday. Can't wait to hear where you went. "His name is George....George (searches the room and spots something glass) George Glass! That's right, George Glass!

Lanie said...

those are lovely flowers. Happy Anniversary!

TeamOSM said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you guys have a blasty blast. =)

Lesia said...

Happy Anniversary and I love your daisies too. Have fun. And I will try not to write anything funny (like I ever did before)...lol Pictures from my vacation have been added though.