Thursday, August 12, 2010

De-pantsed

You know how when you want to be a mom and you FINALLY get pregnant and then you spend lots of time growing the baby and then the baby is finally born?

Me neither.  I've never been pregnant.

I'm just SAYING...today is like that...because I sent my pictures for Jack Sh*t's WIDTH blog thingie a full week ago.  Sheesh.  I mean it's really JUST like waiting for a baby.  Except, you know, it's not a living thing.  And it's only been a week, and some of the waiting was my fault.  Also it didn't hurt at all.  And as far as I know my insurance didn't get charged.  But other than that, JUST LIKE THAT.

Anyway, I'm on Jack Sh*t's blog today- with my reasons of WHY I do this healthy living/weight loss thing.

So if you ever want to see what I really look like when I'm trying to be silly* - that's probably a good place to start. 

*Except for the last picture.  I was trying to do my "I seriously mean this" face...now I know why Joe cracks up every time he sees it. 

(sigh)

11 Comments:

Katy said...

I don't know why, but this is my favorite post of yours so far....(this includes your guest post on JS) I love your second to last face the most....it kills me. I love all your faces, but your "eek" face, and your last serious pants face are so awesome. Oh, and that first paragraph about having a baby...I don't know why I think that's so funny, but I have the church giggles now.

Allan said...

I just saw the pix. Since I get crucified around here anyway, let me give everyone another reason to pile on. In the least sexist and most appreciative way I can say this, you are gorgeous...

Traci said...

Yours were awesome. Love the humor.

Raegun said...

I loved your W.I.D.T.H. post - the expressions are priceless!

Kris said...

I love that!!!! I love the many reasons you listed, and did not list, that you are doing this......Thank you for sharing!
PS---Allan, you are correct!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I love you, SFP. You are my favoritist. I'm so proud of you.

L

Unknown said...

You are adorable!

Lanie said...

BRILLIANT!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

It wouldn't have been a whole week, but SOMEBODY sent me a SIDEWAYS picture and that really gummed up the works, let me tell ya...

TinaM said...

LOVED your pics on the WIDTH post. Most of all I loved the notes, really inspiring. And just enough humor of course :)

Lynda with a Y said...

Nice to see your face! And I loved ALL your reasons.