Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Surprise!

So I was an impatient thing and started messing around with the header that Sam and I worked on. I thought I was smart because I was only playing around on the test page.

Then I realized that what I was doing to affect my design/test page was, in fact, messing with this blog too.

And when I checked that out?  Well, it looked like crap-ola.  In some areas, you couldn't even read what I had written. 

So I ended up changing this blog design before I was really ready.  Whoops.

What is up now is a rough design of what I had intended.  Fonts/spacing may change, but you get the gist.

Right about now I feel like the girl that ruined a surprise party - one that took much planning to orchestrate...

So um...SURPRISE!  (slap to the forehead)

6 Comments:

Karen said...

Cute so far:)

Lanie said...

It's really cute, but I think you should put "do not taunt" scribbled around somewhere. :-D

Big Clyde said...

topless? Get ready for more followers!

Joy said...

Love it so far!!!

Allan said...

that camera makes you look so thin..

Lesia said...

Don't you just LOVE Sam! She is so talented and I love the new look. Can't wait to see the REST OF THE STORY!!