Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm no longer a virgin...

Re: The virgin comment:
A Guest Post Virgin, that is.

Because I've guest posted!  Officially! :)

If you're interested, feel free to head over to Val's blog (yesterday's post) to see my premiere!  AND the post doesn't completely suck - win win!

Hot 100 Challenge Update:
I'm SO proud of my accomplishments this week in regards to the Hot 100 Challenge.  Last week I was feeling really discouraged and was debating throwing in the towel.

I've washed my face, brushed my teeth, taken mutli-vitamins, read healthy books, and been to therapy.  I'm doing what I can...and taking care of myself (especially before the surgery) feels good.

Oh, Mama...
I have the Styx's song "Renegade" in my head.  I like it, but I can't get the "Oh Mama" part out of my head...

Snooty and Snotty, part 2
Joe and I are meeting with his infamous friends, Snooty and Snotty, tonight at the same restaurant as the last two times.  I suspect that it'll be fine.  But after spending my day in jeans, Converse shoes, and a hooded sweatshirt that's 3 sizes too big (aahhh...some days I love the comfort of over sized clothing!), I'm not exactly looking forward to getting dressed up (aka squeezed into sausage-casing type underwear so that my curves look more voluptuous and less lumpy)...especially for a pretentious dinner.

But I'm totally going to ask if they have Boone's Farm as a drink option just to see if their heads explode.  What?  I think I should have a little fun before I go under the knife... 

10 Comments:

Allan said...

Hangman is coming down from the gallows, and I don;t have very long... the gig is up, the news is out...

Thanks, now in my head too

ERICA said...

great job on the Hot 100, following suit I washed my face last night (only last night but it's better than nothing right?)

Just went and read the Snotty and Snooty post. I'm so sorry....but as an outsider it's funny. I suggest believing you are in a SitCom. When would the audience laugh? Are you Micheal Scott or Carrie Bradshaw? What would happen right before a commercial break? (do that then say you have to go to the shitter and leave and recite the swiffer commercial and one about cat litter) OK I'm just amusing myself now...have a good dinner and stay strong!

Jesus Living Daily said...

Have some fun at the dinner, love your idea...

TinaM said...

I remember the posts about Snooty and Snotty... ugh.

I hope all goes well and you have a good time :) Remember, BE YOURSELF, and enjoy it!!! Who gives a rat's a** what they think!

(you should ask for a 40oz bottle of budweiser hahaha, there noses would probably turn up so hard it would give them whiplash!!!)

Great title btw

Karen said...

Now I'm singing Styx to myself. Good job this week. I am off to check out your guest post:0

Lanie said...

Congrats on the virginity thing (did you let Joe watch?) and on the kicking of the challenge's ass. I recommend wearing your comfy clothes to the dinner and pretending nothing is out of the ordinary. Joe should probably wear a full tux, though.

South Beach Steve said...

Great job this week!

Lanie said...

I am anxiously awaiting for a blow-by-blow recount of the dinner dateE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for guest posting! I am actually no longer a GP virgin because of you too :)

. . . Ok, this sound weird lol!

Anonymous said...

I will send you a crisp dollar bill in the mail if you ask for Boone's Farm. Or Mad Dog 20/20.
You rock. That is all.